Since March 2020 life as we know it has changed forever due to the coronavirus COVID-19
To read the latest information see the Secure NT website and NT Steps to the New Normal
Local businesses are adjusting to the 'New Normal', please check with the advertised contact for any updates or changes to an advertised service.
Toyota Land Cruiser Troop Carrier 1989
by Stefan Kipsch
Hi, after 6 Months we have to sell our lovley Landcruiser. The Landcruiser is one of the best cars to travell around Australia. It is absolutly reliable and will never let you down.
- 4.0 L Diesel (10L / 100 Km ) Manual with 411.500 Km
- Car is in good conditions for its age
- Well maintained, fuel and oil filter changed 2.000Km ago
- Tyres in good condition
- Western Australia Rego until 19/06/2013
- Very cosy build-in double bed with a good mattres
- 3 pillows and 1 Kingsize blanket
- Heaps of Camping gear : tent for 3 people, 2 Camping Chairs
- Gas Cooker, Campkitchen (awsome for bushcamping )
- large mosquito net, 25liter esky box
- every thing you need to cook your farvourite meal
- plates, pot,pans, cutlery, wok, cups ect.
- a real 46Liter Fridge ,12V AC/DC converter
- Colourful LED lights inside for the night
- Snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment, body board
- 2 Cruiser Skateboards, soft ball, hammock
- Toolbox, canvas to set up shelter if it rains
- Camp 6 Book, Caravan Park Book and lots of Maps
- Compressor (150L/min really usefull when you drive on the beach )
- 3 x 20 Liter Cans for Fuel, 3 x 5 Liter Water Cans
- a lot of storage for all your important things
- lots of other usefull stuff
Feel free to call or mail us if you are interested ....
0457121640 / Stefan.Kipsch@gmx.de