Since March 2020 life as we know it has changed forever due to the coronavirus COVID-19
To read the latest information see the Secure NT website and NT Steps to the New Normal
Local businesses are adjusting to the 'New Normal', please check with the advertised contact for any updates or changes to an advertised service.
Letz Dance With Maree and Friends
by Maree Kuczborski and Evelyn OBrien
(Darwin, NT, Australia)
Maree and Evelyn
Under a COVID-19 Safety Plan - Come and have fun with - “Letz Dance with Maree and Friends”.
This is a Social dancing group that enjoys Sequence and Ballroom Dancing, with a goal to give all dancers regular places to practice and enjoy their dancing and to meet new people, as well as pre-scheduled dates and times, to assist dancers with planning which dances they wish to attend.
Please Note: No stiletto Heels, only dance shoes, or wedge heels, or flat heels that will not damage the floors.
Dance times & locations for “Lets Dance with Maree and Friends”
Weekly Dances: Every Wednesday afternoon until 21 December 2022, from 2pm to 4pm at the Malak Community Centre,
Entry Cost is $5.00 per person.
Come for 2 hours of fun, social dancing (but no tuition) each Week from 2 Feb 2022 through until 21 December 2022.
Saturdays - Darwin City at Harbour Room.
Come along on the 2nd Saturday night of every month through until the second week of December 2022. Dancing from 7.30pm until approximately 11.00pm
Entry Cost is $10.00 per person.
Sundays - Malak Community Centre.
Come along on the 3rd Sunday afternoon of every month, through until 18 December 2022, to the Malak Community Centre. Dancing from 1.30pm until approximately 4pm.
Entry Cost $5.00 per person.
1. "Letz Dance with Maree and Friends” takes a break over the Festive season; and for all of January 2023, recommencing early Feb 2023
2. The Malak Community Centre is in Malak Crescent, Malak. It is in the same building as the Malak Family Centre, across the carpark from Malak School). Dancing is on the wonderful sprung wooden dance floor of the Community Centre.
3. The Harbour Room is at 2 Smith Street, Darwin City (in the White room next to Christ Church Cathedral, opposite to the stairs down to waterfront. Parking in Smith Street, or opposite Administrator's Offices near waterfront, or at the back of the Church building).
4. Correct Money on Entry to all dances will be appreciated, as change is difficult to provide.
5. Complimentary refreshments of Tea and/or Coffee are provided at all dances but please bring own Mug to enjoy this.
6. “Letz Dance with Maree and Friends” does not provide Dance Classes, or Teaching. Audrey Grace, a separate entity not attached to “Letz Dance with Maree and Friends” may be able to assist with learning for Beginners and/or with improvement. Audrey and her colleague Jean are also known for their "In-Vogue Dances". For more information contact Audrey directly on Phone 08 79790945, or mobile 0438 865 160.
7. How to contact “Letz Dance with Maree and Friends”;
Mob: 0401 935 758, or 0437 163 224
PO Box 365, PARAP NT 0804