Since March 2020 life as we know it has changed forever due to the coronavirus COVID-19
Local businesses are adjusting to the 'New Normal', please check with the advertised contact for any updates or changes to an advertised service.
MITSUBISHI PAJERO GLX ’94 - 4WD - AUTOMATIC - 3.0L V6 - PETROL - WHITE
Fully equipped - reliable - strong 4WD - compact - organized - in TOP CONDITION!!! - drives very smoothly
Our beloved car is for sale after 3 months & 10.000 km of traveling, cause sadly it's time to leave OZ.
* NT REGISTRATION until October 2012 (renew wherever you are online!)
* WA Annual All PARK PASS until February 2013 (value of $80)
* Only 2nd TRAVELERS CAR
* 80L + 50L Petrol tank
* Has had regularly oil and filter changed (every 5.000 till 10.000 k's). Last change at 312.613 km
* Fully serviced in April 24, 2012
* 2 spare tyres + 2ton bottle jack + tire gauge (measure your tire pressure)
* All necessary car tools + booster cable and car liquids (coolant, windscreen,...)
* Brand new windscreen
* Radio/cd/mp3 player
* Air Conditioning (recently re-gassed)
* Built-in bed (demountable so you can still use the backseats!)
* Very comfy double matrass (the toplayer is a 'sultan' from Ikea) + sheets and 4 pillows + curtains
* Waeco 14L FRIDGE
* Willow 26L esky
* 3x 10L Water Jerrycans
* 120W Power Inverter (for charging your laptop/camera, etc)
* USB Charger (for charging your phone/iPod)
* Telstra Elite Wireless Connector (INTERNET)
* CAMPS 5 book + The Kimberley Atlas and Guide + Lonely Planet Australia
* All CAMPING GEAR (2 gas stoves, table, 2 brand new (OZ Trail Deluxe Jumbo) chairs, cutlery, kitchenware (2 brand new frying pans),…)
* Big tarp with 2 tentpoles
* 2 person tent
* Camp shower 20L
* Big mozzie net so you can sleep with the backdoor open!
* 4x 70L + 2x 9L storage boxes
* Power cord (10m)
* Surfboard (perfect for medium surfers) with a leash
* Fishing gear
This car is ready to be yours and to go on the OFFroad for exploring Australia even more! Karijini, Bungle Bungles, Gibb River Rd, Cape Leveque, Kakadu NP, Kalbari NP, The Pinnacles, Francois Peron NP, Coral Coast, ...
Looking forward to hear from you soon!
A.J. & Marieke (We speak Dutch and English)